How Productive Is The Global Aviation Industry?
It’s boom times again for airlines as fuel prices retreat, but do we risk another ‘Money for Nothin’” cycle in industrial relations? Now may be the time for corporations to take some short-term pain to lock in the productivity gains for the inevitable return of tougher times. But will labour groups share a long-term view? In this blockbuster closing session, panellist will debate these issues and discuss other key issues:
• Are Industrial Relations laws standing in the way of productivity gains in the aviation sector?
• How sophisticated are the aviation corporations in their approach to bargaining?
• How to achieve a consistent strategy across multiple labour groups to provide maximum efficiency?
Moderator: European Aviation Club, Chairman, Rigas Doganis
• ALPA, Executive Administrator, Captain Rick Dominguez
• Finavia, CEO, Kari Savolainen
• Finnair, SVP Human Resources, Eija Hakakari
• IFALPA, President, Martin Chalk
• International Transport Workers’ Federation (ITF), Section Secretary, Gabriel Mocho Rodriguez
• PrivatAir, President and Executive Chairman, Greg Thomas