D-i-s-r-u-p-t-i-o-n! – The Innovators Who Are Defying The Odds And Re-writing Aviation & Travel
Barriers to entry and regulatory red tape have not stopped entrepreneurs and innovative organisations from shaking up numerous industries. Irreversible change is also coming to Aviation & Travel. From ownership structures such as the cross-border JV, to LCC subsidiaries and new mobile and distribution technologies entering the supply chain, Aviation & Travel is being disrupted.
• What’s coming around the corner (and what’s already arrived) that will reshape aviation and travel as we know it?
• Will disruption come from within the aviation and travel industry, or be forced upon it from outside?
• Who will be the winners and who will be the losers?
Moderator: MW Travel Consultancy, Principal, Martin Warner
• CarTrawler, Chief Technology Officer, Bobby Healy
• Concur, Senior Director Strategy, Johnny Thorsen
• Ryanair, CCO, David O’Brien
• Travelport, Global Head of Product & Marketing, Air Commerce, Ian Heywood