Airline Boardroom LIVE! Building an Airline
In an innovative and challenging feature, a panel of leading airline executives will construct the foundations for a new airline equipped to survive in today’s turbulent environment, with assistance from a seasoned airline expert or two.Watch a boardroom discussion as the executives answer three key questions:
- What are the key attributes of the airline (business model, branding, target market, reach)?
- What are the key start-up strategic decisions (fleet, capitalisation, distribution and pricing)?
- How will it be run – and who will run it?
Moderator: Vueling, President & CEO, Alex Cruz
- Brussels Airlines, CEO, Bernard Gustin
- Navitaire, Head of Sales EMEA & Americas, Mike Thompson
- Zurich Insurance, Global Head of Travel Insurance, Philippe Cornet
- ALTA, HEICO, Advisor to the executive Board of ALTA and BDO HEICO, Alex de Gunten
- HNA Aviation, DGM International Investments, Michael Hamelink