Airline And Airport Investment: Leveraging New Technologies To Improve Passenger Experience And Efficiency
The digital economy has transformed consumer expectations around the way they research, purchase and experience the airline product. As a result airlines need to work hard to differentiate their product offering and delivering a personalised and seamless experience for customers throughout the entire travel process. Airlines and airports that invest in technology stand to gain from a more engaged and loyal customer base, unlocking top line revenue opportunities and improving efficiencies in the process.
- What new technologies exist to improve how airlines optimise both revenue and customer experience?
- Will this technology allow for dynamic offers and individual offers?
- How can airlines and airports turn big data into actionable insights that intelligently understands and delights the customer (and enhances revenue)?
- How can each player work together to personalise and enhance the traveller experience/journey?
- What are the opportunities and implications of AI and robotics? How can airlines and airports improve customer experience, especially as travelling continues to increase in impressive manners and airports continue to become more crowded and stressed?
- What opportunities exist for airlines and airports to become more efficient in their operations due to AI and new technologies?