Europe Market Outlook: Slow And Steady Wins The Race? The Ongoing And Gradual Restructure Of The European Airline Market
- Are there too many airlines in Europe for the size of the market?
- Is consolidation the key to greater profitability?
- What are the cultural, political and regulatory barriers that that inhibit more consolidation in Europe?
- Will airline failures or M & A activity drive greater market consolidation?
- Can Europe’s largest airline groups ever match the market concentration levels of their North American peers?
- How have JVs and alliances overcome ownership and control inhibitions?
- What is the outlook for consolidation in the LCC sector?
Moderator: CAPA – Centre for Aviation, Executive Chairman, Peter Harbison
- Alitalia, VP Alliances & International Affairs, Jiri Marek
- easyJet, Regional Director, Javier Gandara
- Eurowings, Chief Commercial Officer, Oliver Wagner
- LOT Polish Airlines, CEO, Rafał Milczarski