LCCs are constantly looking at finessing their retailing and merchandising strategies – whether it’s during the booking phase, pre flight or onboard, with relevant, timely offers that are easily accessible (preferably via mobile) and easy to pay for. This is especially important in today’s digitalised environment, where onboard connectivity is virtually a must have and almost as critical for the traveller as getting to the destination.
- How can airlines make full use of their connected and captive audience – and generate healthy ancillary revenues in the process?
- How will the ancillary strategies of the region’s LCC continue to evolve?
- How is technology enabling the growth of the airline as retailer?
- Beyond a la carte pricing, baggage and meals, what are some more creative ways of achieving ancillary revenue?
- What are the best practice examples of airlines that have maximised their retail and ancillary strategy?
Moderator: Comtrade Digital Services, VP/GM Mobility & Travel, Marko Javornik
- Aviation Performance Consultants/Peach Aviation, Chairman/Executive Advisor, Patrick Murphy
- Caravelo, CCO, Jonathan Newman
- easyJet, Head of Retail Strategy, Claire Evans