Opportunities For Foreign LCCs Flying Into/From North Asia
Southeast Asia is a leader in the modern long-haul, low-cost airline but Northeast Asia has only one long-haul LCC. Will there be others? What are the opportunities for long-haul, low-cost airlines flying to Northeast Asia? There are existing services to Southeast Asia and Australia – are Europe and the US too far and competitive? Demand and opportunity are not the same. What constraints – slots, traffic rights – do foreign LCCs face in Northeast Asia?
Moderator: McKinsey & Company, Partner, Steve Saxon
- AirAsia, Group Head of Risk, Attila Emam
- Cebu Pacific, Former Chief Executive Advisor, Garry Kingshott
- Experienced Airline Executive, Sandeep Bahl
- Spring Airlines, Social Media Director, Jonathan Hutt
- VietJet, Board Member, Chu Viet Cuong