Wading Through The New Distribution Pool. What Do North Asia’s LCCs Really Need To Know?
The distribution ecosystem has changed rapidly over the past few years owing to a proliferation of intermediaries capitalising on new technologies, the emergence of new low cost channels and the implementation of the NDC standard. As well, increasing consumer expectations for personalised service offerings means that airlines need to innovate to capture market share, and it goes without saying that this involves leveraging predictive analytics and data in an intelligent way. What are the region’s LCCs doing to exploit the opportunities presented by the new distribution channels? Who are the new players and how will their emergence influence distribution strategy?
Moderator: Web in Travel, Founder, Siew Hoon Yeoh
- Expedia Group, Director, Transport Partner Services, Northeast Asia, Satoru Arai
- Playwings, Founder, Curtis Oh
- Rockwell Collins, Principal Global Program Manager, Sajin Mohamed
- TideSquare, CEO & Founder, Min Yoon
- Travelport, Senior Commercial Director, Chris Ramm
- Trazy, Co-Founder & CMO, Kristine Hanuhl Um