The Asian Aviation Infrastructure Challenge: Where Will The Money Come From And What Kind Of Facilities Should Be Built?
• What kind of airport/terminal developments does Asia need, when and who will finance it?
• What do LCCs need and how does it differ from the type of hard and soft airport infrastructure that governments like to build in Asia?
• What is a ‘fair price’ for an LCCT now?
• Is Asia too difficult an investment market for western investors?
• The slowdown in LCC growth, among other factors, has reduced the attractiveness of Europe’s LCAs to private investors compared to 15 years ago. Does this apply to Asia?
Moderator: Citigroup, Managing Director, Asia Head | Aviation, Power & Utilities, Investment Banking Division, Anup Mysoor
• AviAlliance GmbH, Director, Philip Petit
• Cambodia Airports, CEO, Emmanuel Menanteau
• Jetstar Asia, CEO, Barathan Pasupathi
• PwC Strategy&, Partner, Andreas Hilz