Secrets For Success: What Are The Key Ingredients Airports Need To Win The Hearts – And Seats – Of LCCs?
Some airports offer a mix of facilities and services that are ideal for LCCs, and they range in size.
• What are the secrets for success in the LCC space and how can an airport create the best fit?
• Redefining airport hubs: self-connectivity and the implications for airports, IT providers and government regulators
• Do airports have sound strategies for dealing with self-connecting passengers?
• Are LCCs now repositioning towards a model that favours primary airports?
Moderator: Sandeep Bahl, Experienced Airline Executive
• HK Express, CEO, Andrew Cowen
• Thai AirAsia, CEO, Tassapon Bijleveld
• Tigerair Taiwan, CEO, Kwan Yue