ASEAN Open Skies: The Cornerstone For The Next Wave Of LCC Expansion?
- Will ASEAN open skies unleash the expected next phase of growth, or will the agenda be delayed?
- Asian LCCs have swollen aircraft order books – is the faith in open skies misguided?
- What is the status of ASEAN economic integration?
- Do recent incidents necessitate a requirement for technical integration?
- Will protectionism rear its head in Asia, reversing the gains of the past decade?
- Where to now for the Single Market?
Moderator: National University of Singapore, Professor, Faculty of Law, Head of Air Law and Policy Programme, Centre for International Law, Prof Alan Tan
• AirAsia Berhad, CEO, Aireen Omar
• Civil Aeronautics Board, Republic of the Philippines, Executive Director, Carmelo L. Arcilla
• Department of Civil Aviation, Thailand, Director Air Transport Regulatory Bureau, Duangporn Atrchariyavivit
• Jetstar Asia, CEO, Barathan Pasupathi