Strategy For Promoting International Tourism To Colombia And The Role Of Alliances With Airlines
Colombia developed a new strategy for promoting international tourism and increased the country’s international connectivity.
- In what way is the context of the country’s connectivity evolution contributing to growth?
- What was done? / Why was it done?
– Airports infrastructure and investment
– Lowered taxes at Cartagena’s airport
– Decentralisation of international connectivity
- What is the current (and intended) perception of international airlines towards Colombia?
– new peace context
- What is the role of alliances with airlines in the development of international tourism?
- Has the initiative already been successful?
Moderator: MW Travel Consultancy, Principal, Martin Warner
- Copa Airlines Colombia, CEO, Eduardo Lombana
- ProColombia, President, Felipe Jaramillo
- VivaColombia, Founder & CEO, William Shaw