Sales, Distribution And Payments: What Are The Priorities, Objectives And Challenges In Latin America?
- What challenges are unique, how and why for airlines in Latin America when it comes to distribution (e.g. role of OTA, Intermediaries, tour operators versus direct business)?
- Are airlines in Latin America clear on their GDS strategies after GOL and TAM for example have had content in, out and in the GDS?
- Where is the relationship with the GDS and NDC, new distribution tech partners?
- Is “Direct Connect” to bypass the traditional GDS a priority?
- How will distribution strategy evolve in the next 1-3 years
- What are the real objectives and priorities for airlines?
- Have the players in the eco-system been effectively engaged in the debate relating to changing distribution strategies?
- What IATA initiatives are being considered in LATAM – NDC, IATA NextGen payments, OneOrder?
Moderator: MW Travel Consultancy, Partner, Vicky Fernandez de Larrea
- Lufthansa Group, Senior Director South America, Tom Maes
- Southwest Airlines, Director, International Planning and Airline Partnerships Business Development, Steven Swan
- Travelport, Vice President Product & Marketing, Air Commerce, Ian Heywood
- UATP, Director Sales Implementations, Robson Rodrigues