Brazil On The Rise (Again)?
- What is the progress in Brazil’s aviation sector, including tourism and corporate segments?
- Where is the market going?
- What are the objectives of the players and what are the changes are needed to get there for sustainable success?
- What have airlines learned from political and economic turmoil?
- Can profitable growth be attained and sustained?
- To what extent is infrastructure limiting the growth of the market
- What should change at Brazil’s congested airports?
- Is privatisation the only course of action?
Moderator: ALTA, General Counsel & Acting Executive Director, Gonzalo Yelpo
- Amadeus IT Group, Account Director Brazil, Gustavo Murad
- Azul Linhas Aéreas Brasileiras, Alliances & Distribution Director, Marcelo Bento Ribeiro
- Expedia, Director, Air Accounts, Bryan Bachrad
- São Paulo Guarulhos Airport, CEO, Gustavo Figueiredo