Latin America Aviation Summit | 8-9 Sep 2016
The inaugural CAPA Latin America Aviation Summit in Cartagena, 8-9 September, will bring together high ranking executives of airlines, airports and travel and government organisations from across Latin America and beyond to address the key strategic and commercial issues affecting aviation development in the continent.
Issues to be covered include:
- Consolidation and Alliances in Latin America: Which hubs and regions will be the winners and losers?
- Airport and ANSP Infrastructure in Latin America: The vital need for dialogue with airlines
- Intraregional connectivity – commercial opportunities drive growth, but what regulatory barriers are still getting in the way?
- Sales and distribution: what are the challenges to growing in Latin America?
- Hybrids, regionals and LCCs: What’s the ideal short-haul model in the region?
- The future Latin American traveller: How mobile is transforming the customer proposition in Latin America
- Changing dynamics of air service to/within the Caribbean
- Venezuela: How quickly will it emerge and where are the big opportunities?