Innovation Driving The Entire Aviation Ecosystem – FSC Vs LCCs Lessons To Be Learned From Both Models
Technology within the aviation sector continues to evolve and develop leading to improved passenger experience, increased revenues and enhanced service. There are a range of tools available now which could assist in these areas from customer focused platforms; artificial intelligence; digital technology; and many more.
These solutions are designed to enable an airline to increase their revenue, evolve their retailing strategies, and increase customer satisfaction.
- What do airlines need to do to evolve into proper travel retailers?
- What can full service carriers learn from LCCs who excel in this arena?
- What other/newer distribution technologies are required to enable further airline growth?
- What technology is set to shape the way the future traveller interacts with airlines and airports?
- How will travel retail evolve after basic merchandising?