How Can LCCs Work With Other Travel Suppliers To Grow The Travel Pie?
By virtue of its very nature the airline industry is highly dependent on partnerships of one kind or another. In times of stress, reliance on these partners – and enhancing shared goals – becomes a high priority, especially for low cost carriers. These partners range from all parts of the supply chain, notably airports, to fellow airlines, GDS organisations, agencies, payment providers and many more.
- Have you got the right partnerships?
- Who you do business with can be a key determinant of success or failure.
- Undergoing a transformation can put pressure on business partners, suppliers and other stakeholders.
- How can LCCs stop operating in isolation?
- What value can partnering with organisations outside of aviation, such as OTAs and Hotels, improve the bottom line?