Iran Aviation Finance Summit | 17-18 Sep 2016
Following the success of the historic CAPA Iran Aviation Summit shortly after sanctions were lifted in Jan-2016, Iran’s aviation authorities have invited CAPA back to hold a unique follow-up event on 17-18 Sep-2016, the CAPA Iran Aviation Finance Summit.
The CAPA Iran Aviation Finance Summit, will bring together airlines, aircraft manufacturers, lessors, banks, export credit agencies, regulators and law firms, along with airport operators and investors, and infrastructure developers for panel discussions and networking sessions to identify financing solutions for transactions related to aircraft acquisition, leasing and infrastructure development.
With the opening up of Iran this region now represents one of the most exciting aviation markets in global aviation.
A must-attend event for any global aviation business with an interest in the Iran market. Passes are limited – email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.
Key topics to be discussed at the summit include:
- Outlook for air travel in Iran;
- Demand for fleet replacement and expansion;
- Aircraft financing and leasing options;
- International financial transaction developments;
- Development of appropriate solutions and products for the Iranian market;
- Associated services to support the fleet e.g. MRO, safety;
- Airport and airspace capacity requirements;
- Infrastructure development and financing;
- Legal and regulatory issues;
- Aviation policy and planning in Iran