The leading industry event for the world’s fastest growing market
The CAPA India Aviation Summit 2017 will bring together all of the key stakeholders in the industry for a unique knowledge-building and networking forum that is a must-attend for any company with an exposure to Indian aviation.
Key Agenda Items:
- Airline traffic is soaring, but is this growth profitable?
- Is India headed for an airport capacity crisis?
- How do CEOs view the year ahead?
- Is aviation coming back into favour with investors and financiers?
- How do aircraft lessors view India’s risk profile?
- Does the new civil aviation policy deliver solutions?
- What is the outlook for international travel?
- How should India’s bilateral policy be designed to strike the right balance?
- Can regional and commuter airlines succeed in India?
- Will ‘Make in India’ provide a boost to aerospace, cargo and MRO?
CAPA India is the leading specialist aviation consulting and research practice in South Asia with the region’s largest team of analysts and a portfolio of more than 125 advisory and research projects. For more information visit www.capaindia.com