Digital Disruption And Consumer Behaviour In Aviation And Travel: Driving Change Towards 2025
It is only when we look back at the state of distribution 10 years ago that we can guess at the scale of the challenge in preparing for 2025. Features to expect include new products, new consumer behaviour, a range of new airlines and partnerships. In fact all of today’s parameters are likely to change, to greater or lesser extent. For major established organisations to prepare and adapt offers massive challenges.
- How have things changed in aviation and travel over the past ten years in terms of the distribution and value chain?
- What are the industry changes that are likely to drive innovation in technology, in search and
- How will technological change and consumer expectations disrupt aviation and travel over the next ten years?
Moderator: SAP Mobile Services, Senior Director Value Services, Johnny Thorsen
- CarTrawler, CTO, Bobby Healy
- London School of Economics, EGC Director, Graham Floater
- Skyscanner, Chief Commercial Officer, Frank Skivington
- Uber, General Counsel, Jim Callaghan