China’s Role In International Aviation – And Tourism – In 2025
China is already reshaping tourism goals of many destination countries, with up to 50% year on year increases in some cases. But China will also reshape the way the industry works – for example with multiple interest tourism and travel equity acquisitions. As China’s airlines proliferate and new gateways open up, there will be surprises; and many opportunities.
- One belt one road connectivity – aviation could play a big enabling role, but what will be the headwinds?
Moderator: CAPA – Centre for Aviation, Senior Analyst, Will Horton
- ForwardKeys, CMO, Laurens van den Oever
- Institute for Aviation Research, President, Dr Zheng Lei
- JG Aviation Consultants, Director, John Grant
- Thai AirAsia, CEO, Tassapon Bijleveld
- Vancouver Airport Authority, VP Operations & Maintenance, Steve Hankinson