Leveraging Digital Solutions To Deliver A Personalised Customer Experience
As price becomes only one of the decisive factors for customers when choosing an airline, airlines must look to differentiate their product and deliver a smooth passenger experience end to end. How are LCCs using technology and working with other players in the travel ecosystem to deliver on these expectations?
- What are the challenges of personalisation?
- How do you convert real time insights into an opportunity to personalise the traveller experience?
- How much data should be shared with ecosystem partners to aid the personalisation experience?
- Can LCCs really differentiate? What on board services and ancillaries do they offer to delight customers and avoid commoditisation?
- How are LCCs (and airports) helping to facilitate the smooth transfer of self connecting passengers on-airport?
Moderator: Airline Passenger Experience Association (APEX), CEO, Joe Leader
Air Black Box, Group Head of Product, Timothy O’Neil-Dunne
Amazon Web Services, Managing Director, Nick Walton
HK Express, Commercial Director, Jonathan Hutt
Uriel Aviation Holdings, Vice Chairman, Andrew Cowen