Does Airport Collaborative Decision-Making (A-CDM) Have A Role To Play In Passenger Communications?
Airport Collaborative Decision Making (A-CDM) has helped improved operational efficiency between airport operators, air traffic control and ground operators through real time data sharing. But this information fails to make its way to the passenger, exposing a huge communication flaw and leaving passengers frustrated at unexplained delays.
- What are some further technical applications of the A-CDM programme that could potentially benefit passengers?
- How can airports utilise real time data shared through A-CDM into useful information for passengers? What technology is enabling this?
- Optimising the full potential of big data analytics and machine learning technology to predict passenger movements and improve efficiencies throughout the airport facility
- Digitisation and automation – a review of successful applications and projects in the pipeline
Moderator: PA Consulting, Partner, David Huttner
- Airport Coordination Limited (ACL), Former Managing Director, Chris Bosworth
- emaratech, General Director, H.E. Thani Al Zaffin
- Finavia Corporation, Senior Advisor to the Board, Kari Savolainen