Can Airports Achieve Deep And Meaningful Relationships With Airlines?
Airport-airline relations have the potential to improve significantly once both parties recognise potential synergies in mutual areas of interest such as retail and merchandising. A partnership approach and sharing risk and development ideas is key.
- Aligning commercial and operational goals and sharing development risks – but mutually reaping the rewards
- How do airports and airlines view the passenger journey? What kinds of data sharing initiatives exist between airports and airlines?
- What are some alternative sources of revenue that airlines and airports can tap into?
- Can airlines protect themselves against the goalposts shifting under airport ownership changes?
Moderator: CAPA – Centre for Aviation, Executive Chairman, Peter Harbison
- Bahrain Airport Company, CEO, Mohamed Al Binfalah
- Fraport AG, VP E-Commerce, Jens Paul
- Oman Airports, CEO, Sheikh Aimen bin Ahmed Al Hosni
- Pittsburgh International Airport, VP, Air Service Development, Bryan Dietz
- Redwater Consulting Group, Managing Director, Anthony Cicuttini