Wellbeing: How Can We Look After Our Travellers Without Expanding The Cost?
Life as a mobile worker can bring unforeseen stress and strain. When on a business trip or deployed in a foreign country, people may be exposed to unexpected situations, minor or severe. Distance from loved ones, new environments or a serious accident can all trigger stress and anxiety.
At a time when the International Labour Organisation (ILO) considers work-related stress as a “21st-century disease”, emotional support is often considered to be the missing link in a comprehensive Travel Risk Mitigation program.
- How can organisations ensure the mental wellbeing of its travellers?
- What warning signs should organisations look for?
- What case studies of best practise exist around the world?
Moderator: International SOS, Risk Director, Peter Curtis
- American Express Global Business Travel, Vice President Traveller Care APAC, Daniel Carceles
- AMP, Commercial Manager, Tanaz Pochkanawalla
- CWT, APAC Senior Director, Marty Lonergan
- Egencia, Director of Account Management, ANZ, Ellie Warren
- International SOS, Group Vice President, Global Travel Industry, Wendy Stachowiak