What’s Really Going On Within The Competitive Market Within Australia?
Our panel of leading analysts will discuss:
- Where to next for airline stocks? What’s outlook for the key drivers: economic growth, capacity and fuel?
- Who are the ROIC stars and why? how are airlines valued relative to other industrials?
- Which airlines are better placed to weather economic storms?
- How can the industry learn to deal with fuel prices volatility?
- How are airlines faring in containing non-fuel costs?
Moderator: Aviation Week, Senior Air Transport Editor, Adrian Schofield
- Citi, Analyst – Industrials & Transport, Jakob Cakarnis
- Evans and Partners, Head of Research, Cameron MacDonald
- Ord Minnett, Senior Research Analyst, John O’Shea
- S&P Global, Lead Analyst, Director, Graeme Ferguson
- UBS, Analyst – Transport & Infrastructure, Matt Ryan