Innovation Driving The Entire Aviation Ecosystem And Improving Passenger Experience
Technology within the aviation sector continues to evolve and develop whether it be to access new travellers, improve passenger experience, or enhance customer service.
There are a range of tools available now which could assist in these areas from Customer Focused Platforms; Artificial Intelligence; Digital technology; and many more.
These solutions are designed to enable an airline to increase their revenue, evolve their retailing strategies, and increase customer satisfaction.
- What do airlines need to do to evolve into proper travel retailers?
- What can they learn from other travel suppliers who excel in this arena?
- What other/newer distribution technologies are required to enable further airline growth?
- What technology is set to shape the way the future traveller interacts with airlines and airports?
- How will travel retail evolve after basic merchandising?
- What technology is driving customer behaviours?
- What Inflight Connectivity means to airlines looking to digitalise and how it impacts travel retail and purchasing behavior if passengers are connected whilst in the air?
Moderator: Skyscanner, Vice President Commercial, Hugh Aitken
- Inmarsat Aviation, Vice President for Asia Pacific, Chris Rogerson
- SITA, Regional Director, North Asia & Pacific, Jay Youlten
- Western Sydney Airport, Chief Information Officer, Tom McCormack