Is The Industry Really In Good Shape?
• Understanding the latest market dynamics, macro trends, realignment and consolidation – and the implications for Australia/South Pacific
• After aviation’s best two years, will the good times continue, or is a downturn looming?
• Building sustainable access: are bilaterals putting a constraint on growth in markets where more capacity is clearly needed?
• As full service airlines and LCCs blend their models, what new dynamics will take shape?
• What are the specific challenges remote communities face in accessing aviation services?
Moderator: CAPA – Centre for Aviation, Executive Chairman, Peter Harbison
Agri-nomics Australia, Director, Barry Parsons
International Air Services Commission, Chair, Ian Douglas
Regional Express, Deputy Chairman, John Sharp
Tourism & Transport Forum, CEO, Margy Osmond
Vietjet, Vice President – Commercial, Thanh Son Nguyen