The Infrastructure Challenge – Making The Most Of Investment
- Can airports, airlines, shareholders and customers be viewed as ‘partners for growth’?
- Airport and aviation efficiency: Talking the talk between investment, regulation and customer experience
- Growing the pie: making sure airports and airlines are collaborating for the sustainable future growth of Australian aviation
Moderator: CAPA – Centre for Aviation, Executive Chairman, Peter Harbison
- Airlines for Australia and New Zealand (A4ANZ), Chairman, Graeme Samuel AC
- Australian Airports Association (AAA), CEO, Caroline Wilkie
- Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development, Acting Executive Director, Aviation and Airports, Stephen Borthwick