LCCs in North Asia | 7-8 Jun 2016
The CAPA LCCs in North Asia Summit on 7-8 June 2016 aims to help bridge the gaps in awareness that exist between the stakeholders – to help create the conditions for a win-win in North Asian aviation and beyond.
Hot topics for discussion at the Summit:
- Increasing levels of collaboration between full service and low cost airlines in the reformation of short-haul flying
- Greater connectivity and hot new itineraries delivered by clever technology
- North Asia aviation infrastructure investment challenges and opportunities
- The ‘Passenger Journey’ – technology and passenger experience insights into the perfect trip
- Low cost doesn’t have to mean low quality from a passenger experience perspective. The opposite can be true!