Airlines in Transition | 10-11 Mar 2016
· Hybridisation, as LCCs evolve towards full service and as legacy airlines look for LCC solutions;
· New joint venture models, bilateral alliances and global alliances, codesharing, as airlines search for durable models for the future;
· The roles of the Gulf carriers in transforming long haul connectivity;
· Finding IT solutions to support new connectivity, commercial and retail needs;
· Airports adapting to support the new airline methodologies; and
· Regulators and governments straining to keep up with the public interest issues.