The Future Of The Full Service Model In Asia
Can the full service airline model survive in Asia, amidst rising low-cost long-haul penetration and adoption and pressure on corporate travel? Will multi-brand Airlines Groups dominate Asia within five years? New entrants have reduced cost bases, government backing and financial support. How to compete – or is it time to reinvent the full-service airline business? Should airlines keep buying aircraft?
- ANA, Senior Executive Advisor to the Chairman, Keisuke Okada
- DVB Bank, Senior Vice President Aviation Research, Albert Muntane Casanova
- Hong Kong Airlines, Assistant Director Commercial, Michael Burke
- Malaysia Airlines, CEO, Peter Bellew
- Philippine Airlines, Senior Financial Advisor, Ian Reid