- On November 23, 2016
As the Asia travel market enters maturity and growth rates ease differentiation between airlines (and their hubs) comes into sharper focus. Travellers in Asia also have expectations of a high quality experience. Airlines meanwhile sit on vast quantities of potentially valuable customer data, but developing the analytics to improve decision-making capabilities is the big challenge. Personalisation of messaging and collaborating with the right partners is vital. We navigate the opportunities and risks ahead in this session.
Moderator: CAPA – Centre for Aviation, Managing Director, Stephen Pearse
- Adara, VP Sales, Asia, Jonathan Hardy
- Amadeus, Global Head of Sales & Commercial Travel Intelligence, Didier Mamma
- HK Express, CEO, Andrew Cowen
- Sabre, Head of Sales & Business Development, Asia Pacific, John Chapman
- SITA, President, Asia Pacific, Ilya Gutlin