Why Do Airlines Fail?
- How important is it to achieving critical mass? And how big does an airline need to be to avoid becoming a statistic in the column of failed airlines?
- How important are the credit card companies in the start-up and cash flow equation?
- What other factors will determine whether we’ll see an increase in airline failures across Asia over the next 12 months?
- How do airports respond to airlines failing?
Moderator: CAPA – Centre for Aviation, Executive Chairman, Peter Harbison
- flyadeal, CEO, Con Korfiatis
- London Stansted Airport, Chief Commercial Officer, Aboudy Nasser
- Mango Aviation, Commercial Head, Trevor Spinks