The Future Is Here: Leveraging AI And New Technologies For Greater Customer Service
- Putting the framework in place first – deciding on an airline’s digital strategy
- How can airlines and airports turn big data into actionable insights that intelligently understands and delights the customer (and enhances revenue)?
- How can each player work together to personalise and enhance the traveller journey?
- What steps need to be taken to offer holistic, end to end travel distribution experiences?
- What are the opportunities and implications of AI and robotics? What are some real world applications of AI and how will they impact the future of the aviation industry, from both a customer service and operational viewpoint?
- How are airlines embracing the digitalisation process and enabling passengers to be connected while in the air? Where to next for inflight connectivity and WiFi?
Moderator: ICF International, Principal, Daniel Galpin
- Bluebox Aviation Systems, CEO, Kevin Clark
- Caravelo, Chief Commercial Officer, Jonathan Newman
- Inmarsat, Regional Director APAC, Chris Rogerson
- SITAONAIR, Vice President Asia Pacific, Katrina Korzenowski
- Spring Airlines, General Manager of IT, Zhenyuan Zhang