US-China Market: Are There Too Many Impediments To Airline Growth?
- Capacity limits at the biggest Chinese airports are prompting a chess game of bilateral negotiations. Are there any winners?
- Will Beijing and Shanghai airports open up any more than New York or Chicago? How can we move beyond current slot restrictions?
- How will trans-Pacific travel change if no significant capacity is added between major markets? Are airlines bypassing major hubs as they did decades ago with Tokyo and London Heathrow?
- Where do we need fewer regulations – or more?
- Air China, VP & General Manager North America, Dr Zhihang Chi
- All Nippon Airways, VP Strategic Planning, Tadashi Matsushita
- FedEx Express, Lead Counsel, Legal, Trade & International Affairs, Bailey Leopard
- Spring Airlines, Vice President, Jonathan Hutt