The Impact Of New Basic Economy Vs. Economy Extra In Corporate Travel In North America
- How are these fare types are being used by Corporates, travel managers?
- Are Corporates and their TMC’s seeing any dramatic changes in Avg. Ticket Price on key city pairs as a result?
- Are travellers spending more on ancillaries (bags, seats & meals) as a consequence and can companies measure their spend?
- How should the sale of ancillary revenues be billed?
- What is the Corporate view of Basic Economy offers vs. Premium Economy and bundled fares within fare families?
- Are travellers changing behaviour with new fare and class structures, and the reduced FF miles associated with them?
- How is the use of Basic Economy blurring the lines between legacy and LCC airlines?
- Association of Corporate Travel Executives, Executive Director, Greeley Koch
- JetBlue Airways, Vice President Sales and Revenue Management, David Clark
- Sykes, Director Global Finance, Travel Services, Al Mazzola
- Teplis Travel Service, Senior Vice President Business Development, Phil Crofton
- Travelport, Acting Vice President Americas, Air Commerce, Craig Banks