Atlantic Market Changes & Long Haul LCCs: Where Will The Market Be In Five Years?
How is the introduction of new LCC service across the Atlantic changing how air service is evolving? How will Norwegian’s battle with US authorities and airlines play out? Will the Trump Administration play spoiler to foreign competition? Has the US changed how it approaches foreign airlines? How are booking trends changing in the North Atlantic?
Moderator: CNN, Aviation Editor, Jon Ostrower
- Air France-KLM, Senior Vice President North America, Marnix Fruitema
- Lufthansa Group, Vice President Sales, The Americas, Tamur Goudarzi-Pour
- Norwegian, SVP Sales, Lars Sande
- Pittsburgh International Airport, Chief Executive Officer, Christina Cassotis
- Star Alliance, Former Chief Executive Officer, Mark Schwab