Airline Leaders: New Leadership, New Challenges
- Brexit, Trump and the New World Order
- US vs Middle East carriers – the battle returns
- Protectionism and Open Skies – is there both in the US?
- US airlines thrive while Latin American carriers struggle. Will the reverse be true in two years as costs rise for the Big Three?
- NAFTA, Mexico and new possibilities – and risks
- Chinese carrier expansion and Pacific alliances
- American Airlines, Vice President Alliances & Partnerships, Joe Mohan
- Norwegian, SVP Sales, Lars Sande
- Spirit Airlines, Chief Executive Officer, Robert Fornaro
- Spring Airlines, President, Stephen Wang