Where To Next For Airline Earnings?
- Where to next for airline stocks? What’s outlook for the key drivers: economic growth, capacity and fuel?
- Who are the ROIC stars and why? How are airlines valued relative to other industrials?
- Which airlines are better placed to weather economic storms?
- How can the industry learn to deal with fuel prices volatility?
- How are airlines faring in containing non-fuel costs?
Moderator: Air Transport World, Editor-in-Chief, Karen Walker
- Barclays Capital, Director, Senior Equity Analyst, Brandon Oglenski
- CAPA – Centre for Aviation, Senior Analyst, Americas, Lori Ranson
- Cowen, Managing Director, Helane Becker
- Deutsche Bank Securities, Managing Director, Michael Linenberg