Standing Out From The Crowd: Air Travel Has Become Commoditised – Or Has It?
Disrupting ‘sameness’: What can airlines do to differentiate and create new customer value propositions? Owning the customer journey: Do airlines have to become shrewd retailers to maximise revenue from every seat? Getting the right internal structure to shift data from the IT geeks to the business strategists: Airlines are sitting on mountains of data and discovering a strategic opportunity
- ADARA, SVP Business Development, Tobias Wessels
- Allegiant Travel Company, SVP Planning & COO, Jude Bricker
- Chubb, SVP Global Head of Travel Insurance, Alex Blake
- Hertz Global Holdings, VP of Merchandising & Ancillary Revenue, W. Brian Casebolt
- Travelport, VP Americas, Chris Engle