Opportunities In Asia: Different Strategies To Capitalise On Asia’s Expansion
Partnerships, JVs and equity stakes are in the strategic mix for American carriers wishing to tap into Asia’s growth. How are Asia’s airlines tapping into the Americas to expand their global footprints? What are the bilateral trends? US airlines often go outside traditional alliances in ensuring they have blanket coverage of Asia. What are the challenges of distribution in diverse Asian markets, to gain inbound traffic. How do you get the mix right?
- Air China, VP & GM North America, Zhihang Chi
- All Nippon Airways, VP Strategic Planning,The Americas, Tadashi Matsushida
- Hainan Airlines, Vice President, Hou Wei
- Korean Air, VP Sales & Marketing, North America, John Jackson
- Las Vegas McCarran International Airport, Director of Aviation, Rosemary Vassiliadis
- Travelport, VP Product & Marketing, Air Commerce, Ian Heywood