Head In The Clouds Or Head In The Sand? Innovation In Travel Related Search & Booking, Channel, Payment And Business Efficiency – Equally A Traveller Satisfaction And Revenue Improvement Topic
Search: It’s where customers begin their journey, searching for their flights. What’s the new dawn of search? Staying efficient: How can airlines cater to the growing demands of connected travellers, particularly corporate travellers? Is the answer in the cloud? Channel churn: What are the implications for airlines as the cost of distribution and revenue model changes, as more people move to meta-search and mobile?
- Amadeus IT Group, VP Airline Commercial, John Dabkowski
- Korean Air, VP Sales & Marketing, North America, John Jackson
- MTT, Director of Consulting & Digital Insights, Glenville Morris
- Orlando International Airport, Senior Director, Marketing & Air Service Development, Vicki Jaramillo
- SAP Mobile Services, Senior Director Value Services, Johnny Thorsen
- UATP, Manager, Product Development, Rachel Morowitz