Southeast Asia: The Crucible Of Low-Cost, With Big Implications For Australia/New Zealand
Carriers in Southeast Asia have huge aircraft order books, including substantial widebodies for the 7+ low cost long-haul airlines based in the regions.
• Are the conditions right to absorb all this capacity, or will airlines look to place short-haul aircraft elsewhere in the region?
• And which destinations are on the low-cost carriers’ radars?
Moderator: Citigroup, Managing Director, Asia Head | Aviation Investment Banking, Anup Mysoor
• CAPA – Centre for Aviation, Chief Analyst, Brendan Sobie
• AirAsia X, Director Business Development, Siva Ramanathan
• Nok Air, CEO, Patee Sarasin
• Vietjet, Member of the Board of Directors, Chu Viet Cuong