How Productive Is The Airline Industry?
It’s boom times again for airlines as fuel prices retreat, but do we risk another ‘Money for Nothin’ cycle in industrial relations? Now may be the time for corporations to take some short-term pain to lock in the productivity gains for the inevitable return of tougher times. But will labour groups share a long-term view? In this blockbuster closing session, our panellists will debate these issues and discuss other key topics:
• Are Industrial Relations laws standing in the way of productivity gains in the aviation sector?
• How sophisticated are the aviation corporations in their approach to bargaining?
• How to achieve a consistent strategy across multiple labour groups
Moderator: CEO Forum Group, Director – International CEO Forum, Stephen Pearse
• Australian and International Pilots Association (AIPA), Treasurer, Adam Susz
• Monash Business School, Monash University, Professor, Greg Bamber
• Oooi Consulting Group, Principal Consultant, Matthew Lee
• Seyfarth Shaw Australia, Partner, Ben Dudley