Hot Or Not? Emerging (Disruptive) Content And Its Relevance In Today’s Corporate Travel Programs
A panel session of buyers, TMCs and new entrants into the corporate travel programs.
Low-cost carriers are now part of almost every corporate travel program, but it was a hard slog. What other markets are opening up to disruptive content, and how will that affect travel managers? This session will probe:
• How are LCCs affecting airline dealing models and how should buyers modify their corporate negotiation strategy. How will this impact intercontinental air travel / dealing?
• Beyond air: Accommodation and ground transport are now being “disrupted” by non-traditional players. Do these have a role in corporate travel programs?
Moderator: MW Travel Consultancy, Principal, Martin Warner
• 4D Advisory, General Manager, Virginia Fitzpatrick
• ADARA, Managing Director Asia Pacific, Vijay Bobba
• AirPlus International, Country Manager, Australia, David Newington
• Amadeus IT Pacific, Managing Director, Tony Carter
• Carlson Wagonlit Travel, Senior Director, Solutions Group, Asia Pacific, Carl Jones
• Mozio, Founder and CEO, David Litwak