What’s Next For North Asian LCCs?
Asia’s LCCs have successfully challenged the established order of ownership and control and LCC Groups are emerging across Asia. They are now challenging the traditional hubbing role and entering long-haul markets and tapping corporate markets. What’s next?
• How is the LCC-to-LCC partnership model evolving?
• What’s the model for partnering with full service airlines?
• Are LCCs becoming more like network carriers, just with a lower cost base?
• How are LCCs evolving their distribution strategies?
• The role of airports and technology providers in facilitating LCC connectivity
Moderator: CAPA – Centre for Aviation, Senior Analyst – North Asia, Will Horton
• HK Express, CEO, Andrew Cowen
• Jeju Air, CEO, Ken Choi
• Tigerair Taiwan, CEO, Kwan Yue
• Travelport, Global Head of Product & Marketing, Air Commerce, Ian Heywood
• Vanilla Air, President, Tomonori Ishii