Insights Into Innovative Corporate Travel Programmes
Now we hand it over to the Buyers, to lift the lid on the past successes, current challenges and positioning of their corporate programmes. An indepth discussion will be preceded by a series of short, sharp presentations by the Buyers:
• Challenges of their existing programmes and strategies that have succeeded in achieving better outcomes in Asia. Recognising different cultural expectations, what did you do differently and with what successful results?
Moderator: Association of Corporate Travel Executives, Asia Director, Benson Tang
• ECOLAB, Regional Procurement Lead, Asia Pacific & Greater China, Steven Yeow
• Goldman Sachs, Executive Director, Corporate Services & Real Estate, John Holden
• McDermott Asia Pacific, Travel Manager, Serene Chua
• Rio Tinto, Global Category Principal, Michael Molloy