The Evolution Of Airline Groups
Necessarily each region’s airlines must adapt to their specific environment. How have the various group models developed? What do they have in common, how do they differ and what are their common elements.
Moderator: De Paul University College of Law, Distinguished Research Professor of Law, Brian Havel
- Air Arabia, Group CEO, Adel Ali
- Air China, VP & General Manager North America, Zhihang Chi
- All Nippon Airways, SVP EMEA, Yutaka Ito
- Dublin Aerospace, Executive Chairman, Conor McCarthy
- Qantas Airways, CEO, Alan Joyce