The CAPA Aviation Outlook For 2015
The CAPA aviation outlook for 2015 – Part (A) industry transformation
- The outlook for hybridisation, as LCCs evolve towards full service and as legacy airlines look for LCC solutions;
- The sustainability of new joint venture models, bilateral alliances and global alliances, codesharing, as airlines search for durable models for the future;
- Investigation of the roles of the Gulf carriers in transforming long-haul connectivity;
CAPA – Centre for Aviation, Executive Chairman, Peter Harbison
The CAPA aviation outlook for 2015 – Part (B) industry profitability
- Is the airline industry operating in a dangerous bubble of the profit-inflating influences of cheap oil and industry seat capacity constraints?
- When will the oil bubble burst and will capacity flood back into aviation markets?
- Are we on track for a difficult 2015/16 after a benign 2013/14?
CAPA – Centre for Aviation, Chief Financial Analyst, Jonathan Wober